9/19/11


when i watch this it makes me feel blown back into proportions, and all the stupid shit i have to deal with, going from door to door searching for a job. Putting myself out there for some clinical psychologists, who i open my heart to, yet it is a form of a job interview that you are not even aware of, telling you and deciding for you, if you fit to work and heal children. It feels so strange to be so exposed and to feel uncomfortable continuously about who you are and what you stand for. it is indeed to easy to say; "yes, i should accept it, and not everyone is gonna love me", yet it seems as if no one wants me as their employee, which is such a basic small thing. So if no one wants me as their employee what are they gonna want me for? Be a  cam stripper for 5000$ a month ........Booooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers