1/6/12

Relationships.
All the ambivalence i posses about this phenomenon will maybe one day clear up. This does not mean I don't desire, like everyone else to be in the "perfect" relationship, and to find the perfectly imperfect lover for me. All this mochy koochy sloobery sloobery with a person, that might not even stay in your arms one year from now, Moreover, might not know anything about you. If he does stay in your arms, then its a blessing, yet let's face it, who the fuck knows?. I have this myth that people's high light in the relationship is only when they are around single people. When a bored couple notices a single viewer, they begin the high light of their show. Suddenly all the love is there, and all the shiny eyes, and suddenly there seem to be butterflies flying around them and glitter falling from them, yet the question is? Do they make this show only for the single viewers as a result they just stand there and get sucked into it unwillingly?
I don't know, I just have the feeling the couples only feel the love when they are in front of single People viewing. Maybe a wrong of an hypothesis, or maybe just natural.
Love,
maexxxxxx


I wanna pick you up, I dont care what time
I wanna drive real fast to some place in town;
I wanna stress you out;
I wanna make things hard;
I wanna take your hand;
I wanna leave this bar;
I wanna wake you up on a driving train
that led its tracks down inside my brain

I wanna hear your band;
I wanna give it advice;
I wanna meet your girlfriend, she sounds nice;
I wanna take you home;
I wanna feel my age;
I wanna freak you out on a different stage;
I wanna show my teeth;
I wanna keep you fed;
I wanna get you drunk and let it go to your head

so i guess this means we cant be friends



Lorene Scafaria- We cant be Friends. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers