3/1/12

The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.
wi waa, i've missed writing so much, its been maybe 20 days since I've posted something and i feel, like like like  like this emptiness. Its not as if that many people that sit and read the ranting I write, but those who do, read, and I love that they do, because they probably love me and i love them, which is very important that people are interested in your thoughts, and a form of writing to others, is a good way to listen to them, with no offers, opinions, favors, and pity or Jealousy. I just got out of exam period, and i think it was a period of exams for me in all realms of my life. I had my birthday, whcih is in itself a period, i got let down, i got let up, i got mixed around, fell, got back up, and in that meanwhile found no time for creativity from the sort that enlightens me.  This is exactly why i like this quote, because it presents the truth. Creativity and Beauty don't just appear, they reappear as we grow, as we export all the bullshit that crept inside of us, and the new light that we put back in, and then these moment of this eternal feeling that cant be described in words, just comes to rest on our shoulders, as we realize that it is inside of us, and it wants to come out in one way or another.
today it really wants to come out in writing for me, 
it is a very sinful feeling to feel guilt to spread creativity because instead we SHOULD be studying, because it is out FUTURE, which truly does MATTER. 
Well, at least its over, hope to take some pics soon, find cool pics soon, see something new that has not been seen. Bleh Blah bleh. 

1 comment:

Followers