5/4/12

Shake You

Woo I woke up with such a startled response to such a strange dream. You know this feelings how you wake up and divert your attention, knowing inside how you wish to capture this bouncing dream in and out of your consciousness, and pfff it disappears in Mili seconds. Now, as beginning to write, the dream vividly came back to me; the feeling, the sensation, walking down the streets of Manhattan and screaming haaaa there is my restaurant, this is my Deli. It does not matter so much what dream it was, yet the fact that when one begins to use somewhat of his creative outlets, the most intimate and real places come out from within him. I need to get organized in my head, i need to make more art, Listen to new music, do something that hasn't been done. I wish I could take a writing course, where everything will be clear and systematic to me, so in this way, the ideas will flow through me structured, and not blasting all over the place getting lost beneath all this capturing endless storage virtual world. Why do people enjoy reading about journeys of others so much??? I want a journey but when ever i think about the process i get tired, shouldn't it provide me with a feeling of freedom and escapade, reaching out there for something else. Arriving at the end of my Psych degree, things are leaving the theory box. The "theory box" has kept all of us contained in an academic bubble till today, and now we understand that this theory box was especially acquired and structured from this population next to us. This population is everyone, and so close that is hard to conceive how it left the box to fit this human being. Listen to someone, or let someone open to you and the theories turn to living proof stories of how fucked up we are, how sensitive, how dehumanized, how corrupt. I don't mean to be this negative, I believe it is more humorous, but I once read this saying that influenced me so much as opposed to everything else i have read. That us humans became Domesticated beings, and this way we are moving further and further away from our natural selves. Anyhow, solutions can be nice, and I assume that the small things do provide them. I shall continue reading and writing until I can, Painting some, and Digging everyone's brains with my sincere need to be genuine and real, where in the process maybe stepping on your face. Hello.  


not my painting, but someone from my high school did it, and he is a genius. Pure psycho genius.

https://www.google.co.il/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=tracey+emin(  Work by Tracey Emin).

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, these are great images. The facebook one is too rad. Good work, random friend of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Followers